Welcome to the office of Richland Dental
At Richland Dental, our mission is to provide you and your family with healthy, confident smiles. We promise to listen to your needs and desires, treat you like we would want to be treated, and provide you with complete dental care. It is our goal to become your partner in maintaining optimal dental and overall health.
Drs. Hilary Craddock and Joyce Pace have the solution for you and your family’s oral health needs. We have the most advanced technology and use only the best materials so your smile will last a lifetime. Our services include:
Introducing our Patient Referral ProgramAt Richland Dental we have learned that the best new patient referrals come from YOU, our valued patients. Therefore, we would like to express our gratitude to you for your confidence in us to provide quality dental care to your family and friends. Click here to read more.
- Teeth cleaning, fluoride, and sealants
- In-office and home whitening
- Crowns and bridges
- Porcelain veneers and Lumineers®
- Invisalign® clear aligners
- TMJ therapy
- Removable dentures and partials
- Athletic mouth guards
- VELscope oral cancer screening
- Treatment for periodontal disease
- Oral sedation
- Halitosis (bad breath) therapy
- Laser dentistry
- E4D Cad/Cam technology (in office crowns)
Fear of dental procedures keeps millions of people from seeking the dental care they need. However, with modern advancements in dentistry, most procedures are practically pain-free! Our team is caring and understanding, especially when it concerns dental fear. We strive to make every visit a pleasant one for our patients and utilize several techniques to help us in this endeavor.
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) is available at no extra charge.
- Stereo headphones offer a distraction from unwanted noise.
- Each chair has a back massager with heater.
- Topical anesthetic gel is applied to numb the injection site.
- Anesthetic is warmed prior to use.
- Anti-anxiety medication may be prescribed.
- In some cases, we can use a laser to remove decay without having to use anesthesia.
- Our office is certified in oral conscious sedation for the extremely fearful patient.
When you’re ready to take the next step in improving the health and beauty of your smile, please feel free to contact our office and schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
Providing quality dental care to Richland, Florence, and Pearl and all surrounding Mississippi areas.