At Richland Dental, our mission is to provide families throughout Richland, Florence, and Pearl, MS with healthy, confident smiles. We promise to listen to your needs and desires, treat you like we would want to be treated, and provide you with complete dental care. It is our goal to become your partner in maintaining optimal dental and overall health.
Drs. Hilary Craddock and Sarah Malley-Hayes have the solution for you and your family’s oral health needs. We have the most advanced technology and use only the best materials, so your smile will last a lifetime.
Our services include:
- Teeth cleaning, fluoride, and sealants
- In-office and home whitening
- Porcelain veneers
- Invisalign® clear aligners
- TMJ therapy
- Dentures and bridges
- VELScope® oral cancer screening
- Treatment for periodontal disease
- Crowns, Bridges, Implants and other Cosmetic Dentistry
- Custom Athletic Mouthguards & Custom Nightguards
- Laser Dentistry
- Digital X-rays
- Botox for both headaches and grinding
- Juvéderm® XC cosmetics
Fear of dental procedures keeps millions of people from seeking the dental care they need. But with modern advances in dentistry, most procedures are practically pain-free! Our team is caring and understanding, especially when it concerns dental anxiety. We strive to make every visit a pleasant one for our patients, and utilize several techniques to help us in this endeavor.
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) is available at no extra charge.
- Stereo headphones offer a distraction from unwanted noise.
- Topical anesthetic gel is applied to numb the injection site.
- Anesthetic is warmed prior to use.
- Anti-anxiety medication may be prescribed.
- Our office is certified in oral conscious sedation for the extremely fearful patient.
- IntraOral Camera
When you’re ready to take the next step for improving the health and beauty of your smile, please feel free to contact our Richland dental office and schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you and your family!